Get beautiful straight teeth without metal braces with an Invisalign Palm Beach Gardens Dentist. Invisalign is the preferred treatment for mildly crooked smiles. New advancements in Invisalign technology have allowed for treatment to be extended to moderately or severely crooked patients. Invisalign uses custom-made clear aligners that fit over the teeth. The aligners gradually and gently shift your teeth in the right direction, according to what the doctor has planned. If you have any questions about Invisalign Palm Beach Gardens, call Habashy Dental today. 561-427-7711
INVISALIGN VERSUS TRADITIONAL METAL BRACES
For over a decade, Dr. Peter Habashy has been proudly serving his dental clientele with compassionate dentistry. He has extensive experience in correcting bite alignment problems. We will ensure that your Invisalign treatment is done properly at our office.
- For a complimentary consultation, we can start with straightening your teeth.
- Find out more about Invisalign treatments from one of the top Palm Beach Gardens dentist
- Get your Invisalign questions answered
- Learn if Invisalign is right for you
- Monthly payment plans are available for financing
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK
- Invisalign is a treatment that allows you to straighten your teeth with minimal disruption to your daily life and oral hygiene.
- Planning Your Invisalign Treatment with a leading Palm Beach Gardens specialist
- Our dentists take photos and X-rays of your mouth and measure your bite. They also take impressions of your teeth. You can see the movement of your teeth and get an estimate on how long it will take. This information is used by Invisalign to create your aligners.
- Gradually straighten your teeth with Invisalign clear braces
- Each aligner will be worn for a set amount of time. Then, you’ll move on to the next one. This will allow your teeth to gradually shift into their final positions until you have completed your straightening program.
BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN TO TRADITIONAL METAL BRACES
- Compared to traditional metal braces they are virtually invisible, so other people won’t even notice that you have them.
- You can simply pop out Invisalign clear braces and eat whatever food you like.
- Your aligners can be easily removed, so flossing and brushing are easy.
- No metal, rubber bands, or wires are in your mouth.
- Visits to the office can occur as often as once in four to six weeks
If you have any questions about Invisalign Palm Beach Gardens, call Habashy Dental today. 561-427-7711
Invisalign Palm Beach Gardens