If you are looking for the most trustworthy company for Professional Teeth Whitening in Palm Beach look no further than Habashy Dental! Do you have a smile that you’re not quite happy with? Are you tired of the yellow or brown tint of your teeth? If so, you’re not alone. Millions of people around the world suffer from discolored teeth.
The good news is that there is a safe and effective way to whiten your teeth: professional teeth whitening.
At Habashy Dental, we offer professional teeth whitening in Palm Beach. Our dentist will use the latest technology to whiten your teeth up to eight shades in a single appointment.
In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of professional teeth whitening, what the procedure involves, and how to get started.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
There are many benefits to professional teeth whitening. Here are just a few:
- Faster results: Professional teeth whitening can give you dramatic results in a single appointment.
- The safest form of bleaching: Professional teeth whitening is the safest form of bleaching available.
- Gum and tooth sensitivity prevention: Professional teeth whitening is designed to prevent gum and tooth sensitivity.
What Does the Procedure Involve?
The professional teeth whitening procedure is quick and painless. Here are the steps involved:
- Your dentist will insert a cheek retractor into your mouth to expose your teeth.
- They will paint a hardening resin onto your gum tissue or a liquid rubber dam to protect it from the bleaching gel.
- A bleaching gel that contains hydrogen peroxide will be applied to your teeth.
- The bleaching gel will be left on your teeth for approximately 15 to 30 minutes.
- The bleaching gel will be removed and your teeth will be rinsed.
- The procedure may be repeated one or more times, depending on the desired results.
How to Get Started
If you’re interested in professional teeth whitening, the first step is to schedule a consultation with your dentist. During the consultation, your dentist will assess your teeth and determine if you’re a good candidate for the procedure. They will also discuss the risks and benefits of professional teeth whitening.
Once you’ve decided to proceed with professional teeth whitening, your dentist will schedule your appointment. The appointment itself will take about an hour.
After your professional teeth whitening appointment, you will need to follow some simple aftercare instructions. These instructions will help to ensure that your teeth stay white and healthy.
Here are the aftercare instructions:
- Avoid eating or drinking anything that can stain your teeth for 24 hours.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth once a day.
- Use whitening toothpaste or mouthwash.
If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to whiten your teeth, professional teeth whitening is the perfect option for you. Contact Habashy Dental today to schedule your consultation and learn more about how we can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
To learn more about professional teeth whitening in Palm Beach, contact Habashy Dental today. We’re happy to answer your questions and help you choose the right treatment for your needs.
Professional Teeth Whitening in Palm Beach